Throughout our years of managing properties, we built an outstanding reputation and maintain an extensive range of properties. We manage single family homes up to single and multi-residential apartments. For this reason, Evolve Real Estate & Property Management is the best fit for you if you are in search of a competent Englewood property management company that you can trust.
Evolve Real Estate & Property Management in Englewood
With the services that we offer and the manner by which we accomplish our work, you can be confident that our highly-skilled property specialists will take good care of your valued investment. With our reliability, responsiveness, and the quality of work that we provide, our team diligently works to ensure that our clients get the best Return on Investment (ROI).
We designed our standard screening process with specific measures. With these measures in place, you can rest assured that your investment is well-maintained and rented by high-quality tenants. This includes tenants who are neat, trustworthy, creditworthy, responsible, and most of all, have the ability to pay the rent without problems.
To help you manage your property in Englewood, Colorado, our team will:
1. Coordinating New Tenant Move-In
We will conduct the following when a new tenant moves into your rental property in Englewood, Colorado:
- Perform a complete tenant screening process for all potential renters. This includes background checks on credit history, rental and employment records, criminal records, and eviction checks.
- We will secure a legitimate documentation that details the property’s condition on the day of the renter’s move-in. We accomplish this by detailing your property’s state prior to the tenant moving in. Also, making sure that the tenant completes and affixes their signature on the Move-In Inspection form.
- Brief the renter of the payment terms and maintenance required for the rental property.
- We will arrange all rental or lease agreements as per Colorado’s rental laws.
- We will make sure that the renters have appropriately executed all of the agreements before they begin moving into your property.
- Our team of managers will collect the required payments. This includes the first month’s rental fee and security deposit in the form of a cashier’s check – prior to the tenant’s move-in.
2. Repairing and Maintaining the Property
It is our responsibility to make sure that your property is in its best condition. Our property managers will make certain that the property’s maintenance is taken seriously. In the need of repair or maintenance, we will promptly coordinate with you to get the problem fixed.
3. Collecting and Disbursing Rent Payments
Evolve Real Estate & Property Management will conduct the following so that you instantly receive your income from your rental property:
- We will promptly conduct rent collection at the start of each month.
- The team of rental managers will issue a late notice in the instance that the renter fails to pay on or before the due date.
- We will commence the eviction process as appropriate in the instance that the renter fails to act on the Late Notice. This is only if our attempts to collect rental payments doesn’t render the desired action from the tenant. We’ll only take this course of action after exhausting other possible options to avoid the mess and costs brought by evictions.
4. Coordinating Tenant Move-Out
We guarantee that all of the requirements related to vacating the property are dealt with in a way that secures your interests. The following is completed when the Englewood lease expires:
- Our team of skilled property managers will conduct an extensive walk-through inspection of the property. They will validate that the tenant restores the property as it was when they were moving in.
- Our rental manager experts will get the keys from the renter.
- Our property specialists will give back all or a portion of the tenant’s security deposit amount. If we must deduct from the tenant’s security deposit we will disburse it over to you.
5. Managing the Property
In managing your Englewood rental property, we commit to accomplishing the following:
- Adhere to all relevant local, state, and federal regulations.
- Advertise your property to potential tenants.
- Implement the terms of the lease agreement.
- Liaise between you and the renter via a prompt and efficient communication.
- Provide you with detailed statements.
We have carefully designed our Englewood property management services to assertively increase our clients’ income and reduce operational costs. Our service methodologies help boost the ROI on the properties of our local and out-of-state investors.
To learn more about the services that we offer, call us today and we will give you a free consultation. Our high level of expertise, straightforward, thorough and timely communication, enable us to provide a responsive and customized service.
Englewood, Colorado Area Information
To begin with, Englewood Colorado has a population of around 34,000 people. Although you can find numerous personalities living within, this city offers something for everyone. This inclusive city is full of rich history and prides itself on its focus for the arts. If the arts is something that interests you, try to visit Englewood’s Museum of Outdoor Arts which consists of extraordinary pieces and an amphitheater.
On top of Englewood’s unique displays, it is also a great place to live. With its cost of living being beneath the US average, its close proximity to downtown Denver, and the beautiful views of the mountains Englewood is a hard city to beat.
Areas We Serve
We service the areas of Denver, Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Central Park, Cherry Creek, Colorado Springs, Conifer, Englewood, Evergreen, Golden, Highlands Ranch, Indian Hills, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Louisville, Morrison, Northglenn, Parker, Thornton, Westminster, and Wheat Ridge.