Evolve Property Management is an expert and efficient rental management company based right here in Centennial, Colorado. Our property management services are structured to aggressively work toward increasing cash flow for our clients and reducing operating expenses.
If you’re searching for a conscientious and knowledgeable company that specializes in Centennial rental management, then our team will undoubtedly meet and exceed your expectations. We go all out to provide a personalized and responsive service through excellent precision, direct communication, unparalleled professionalism, and exceptional performance.
Evolve Real Estate & Property Management in Centennial
When working with us, you can rest assured that our experienced and professional property managers will take care of your Centennial investment. We work diligently to ensure you get the best Return on Investment (ROI). Our team of property managers is incomparable in terms of responsiveness and reliable service.
We’ll consistently and diligently work towards ensuring that your investment is well-maintained and occupied by high-quality tenants who are trustworthy, responsible, stable, creditworthy, tidy, and most of all, have the capacity to pay the rent without any problem.
New Tenant Move-In
During the early phase of the rental process our managers will perform the following:
- We will run a comprehensive screening process for all tenants where we conduct rental and employment verification, including checking criminal records, credit history, and eviction history.
- We will instruct the tenant regarding rental payment terms and required property maintenance.
- We will ensure that the tenant completes and signs a “Move-In Inspection Form” that verifies the property’s condition at the time of their move-in.
- We will document your property’s state prior to the tenant moving in.
- We will ensure the tenant has appropriately and completely executed all agreements prior to them moving in.
- We will arrange all rental or lease agreements in line with Colorado’s statutes.
- We will collect the first month’s rental fee and security deposit in the form of a cashier’s check prior to the tenant moving in.
Rent Collection and Disbursement
Collecting rental fees is crucial as it is the lifeblood of your investment. To ensure that you receive your earnings from your Centennial investment property, we will diligently perform the following.
- We will conduct prompt rent collection at the beginning of each month.
- We will serve a late notice should the tenant fail to pay on time.
- We will commence the eviction process when appropriate should the tenant fail to act on the late notice. Since evictions are messy and expensive, this course of action will be done only if everything else has failed.
When the lease expires, it is important that the rental will be vacated in ways that protect your interests. In line with this, the following will be promptly and appropriately carried out:
- We will verify that the tenant returns the rental as it was when they were moving in. This is done by performing a walk-through inspection.
- We will ensure that we collect the keys to your property.
- We will return all or a portion of the tenant’s security deposit amount. Should any deductions be made on the tenant’s security deposit, the amounts will be disbursed to you accordingly.
Maintenance and Repair
Property maintenance can mean the difference between success and failure. For this reason, property maintenance is a serious business for us. To ensure that your property is safe and sound to live in and that the value of your property is maintained or improved, we will perform the following actions.
- We will coordinate any maintenance or repairs required on the property.
- We will promptly inform you of the maintenance or repairs that need to be performed on your property.
We are highly committed to maintaining and improving the value of your property. For this reason, we will ensure that you get the best management service that your property needs.
- We will ensure that your property is aligned with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- We will market your property to prospective tenants.
- We will liaise between you and the tenant through efficient communication.
- We will enforce the terms of the lease.
- We will provide you with detailed statements.
Our reputation in property management is exemplary, and we maintain a diverse range of properties. Our portfolio includes single family homes, as well as multi-family units. Whether you are a local or out of state investor, Evolve Real Estate & Property Management is here to help.
Learn more about our services and call us using the numbers below to get your free consultation today!
Centennial, Colorado Area Information
As the safest city in Colorado for the last eight years, Centennial has something for everyone, offering open space, numerous recreational activities, diverse residential neighborhoods and lots of employment opportunities. The City of Centennial, Colorado, with a population of 100,377, is located in the southern Denver metro area and celebrated its 10th year anniversary in 2011 as an incorporated city.
The award-winning Littleton Public Schools and Cherry Creek School District are high performing school districts in the state and serve the residents of Centennial. In addition, two large parks and recreational districts that collaborate with the City to enhance local parks, trails and recreational amenities serve the City. In 2012, Money Magazine ranked Centennial 47th in the “100 Best Places to Live.” Centennial’s home values rose 15.1% over 2015 with a median home price of $365,400 and median rent of $1,864.