If you are looking for a knowledgeable property management company that you can trust, Evolve Real Estate & Property Management is the right one for you. In our years of professional experience in property management, we built an exemplary reputation and maintain a wide range of properties including single family homes and single and multi-residential apartments.
We have designed our property management services to aggressively work toward increasing our clients’ cash flow and reducing operational expenses. Our Golden property management service strategies are always designed with the intention of increasing the return on investment for our local and out-of-state investors.
Our attention to detail, direct and prompt communication, high level of professionalism, and excellent performance enable us to provide a personalized and responsive management service. Our Golden property management greatly values property owners and their needs.
Call us today to learn more about the services that we offer and get a free consultation with us.
Evolve Real Estate & Property Management in Golden
Our Golden property management team diligently works to ensure that rental property owners get the best Return on Investment (ROI). With our responsiveness, reliability, and the quality of work that we provide, you can rest assured that our experienced residential property managers will take care of your Golden investment.
It is part of our standard property management process to ensure that your investment is well-maintained and occupied by high-quality tenants. This means that the tenants who will occupy your Golden property are neat, honest, responsible, creditworthy, and most of all, able to pay the rent for their home without issues. Our property management services are dedicated to making your rental property experience hassle-free.
To help you manage your rental property in Golden, Colorado, our property managers will:
1. Coordinate New Tenant Move-In
After a new tenant moves into a property owners Golden, Colorado rental property, our managers will:
- Conduct a comprehensive tenant screening process on all prospective tenants. This includes verifying rental and employment details, credit history, criminal records, and eviction checks.
- Inform the tenants of the rental payment terms and maintenance required for the property. Property maintenance will keep your property investment secure.
- Secure proper documentation that verifies the property’s condition at the time of their move-in. This will help with maintenance requirements. Our management does this by documenting your property’s condition prior to the tenants moving in ensuring that the tenants complete and sign the Move-In Inspection form.
- Ensure that the tenants have properly executed all of the agreements before they start moving into your property.
- Prepare all rental or lease agreements in accordance with Colorado’s statutes.
- Before the tenants start moving in, collect the necessary fees such as the first month’s rental fee and security deposit in the form of a cashier’s check.
2. Maintenance and Repair
We take property maintenance seriously. To help ensure that your Golden investment property will be in its best condition, our dedicated team of managers will ensure that they will promptly coordinate with you any necessary maintenance or repairs on the property. Our property management services have you covered.
3. Accounting: Rent Collection and Disbursement
To ensure that you receive your earnings from rent collection, our property managers at Evolve will:
- Conduct timely rent collection at the beginning of each month.
- Serve a late notice if the tenant fails to pay rent for their home on time.
- If our attempts to collect rental payments don’t yield the desired action from the renter, we will begin the eviction proceedings accordingly if the renter fails to act on the late notice. Since evictions are messy and costly, we’ll only take this route after exhausting other possible options for your rental property.
4. Coordinate Tenant Move-Out
To ensure that matters related to vacating your Golden property are handled in a way that protects your interests, our Golden property management team will perform the following services when the lease expires:
- Perform a walk-through inspection to confirm that the tenant returns the rental property as it was when they were moving in.
- Retrieve the keys from the tenant.
- Return all or a portion of the tenant’s security deposit amount. Any deductions made from the tenant’s security deposit will be disbursed over to you.
5. Property Management
At Evolve Real Estate & Property Management, our property management team will:
- Comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Provide you with comprehensive statements.
- Market your property to potential tenants.
- Impose the terms of the lease agreement.
- Liaise between you and the tenant through timely and effective communication.
Golden, Colorado Area Information
The city of Golden is a neighborhood in Denver, Colorado located just thirty minutes from downtown. This area is widely known for its unique appeal, outdoor activities, and of course the Coors Brewery. The city of Golden is rich in cultural attractions and is full of the friendliest people who are proud to call it home.
It originally got its name from the discovery of the treasured resource – gold, in Clear Creek. Attracting settlers and gold miners from near and far. Although Clear Creek isn’t only good for its gold, if you’re looking for outdoor recreation the creek offers whitewater rafting and fishing. It also flows through the Clear Creek Canyon in the Rocky Mountains!
The fun doesn’t stop there, if you are a foodie you’ll be happy to hear that Golden has unlimited options for restaurants within reach of your home. You can check out The Bridgewater Grill or Twin Peaks Restaurant for a tasty meal with a nice view. The city also has many spas in the area and where you can book a relaxing massage or facial.
Areas We Serve
We service the areas of Denver, Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Central Park, Cherry Creek, Colorado Springs, Conifer, Englewood, Evergreen, Golden, Highlands Ranch, Indian Hills, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Louisville, Morrison, Northglenn, Parker, Thornton, Westminster, and Wheat Ridge.