With years of expert background in property management, our team at Evolve Real Estate & Property Management has built a meritorious stature. We manage a wide range of properties in Aurora, Co that include single and multi-residential homes and apartments.
Our service schemes are consistently designed towards the goal of boosting both our local and out-of-state investors’ cash flow. We have designed our property management services to aggressively work toward cutting down operational expenses and increasing our clients’ return on investment (ROI).
If you are in search of a highly-skilled and trustworthy Aurora property management company, you’ll rest assured if you decide to choose us.
Evolve Real Estate & Property Management in Aurora
To make sure that our customers receive the best ROI, our team ensures that we maintain a consistent and high level of dependability in the quality of service that we render. With this, you can be confident that our highly-skilled property managers will take good care of your property.
Our team will assist you in managing your property in Aurora, Colorado by performing the following services.
1. New Renter Move-In Coordination
Our standard process is designed to help ensure that your investment is managed well and inhabited by great-quality renters. The qualifications for the renters who will occupy your property include traits such as being responsible, orderly, conscientious, creditworthy, and most of all, able to pay the rent without problems. Our Aurora property managers will perform the following tasks when a new tenant moves into your rental property:
- Complete all rental or lease agreements in accordance with Colorado’s rental laws.
- Implement an extensive renter screening procedure for all renters. Including background checks on criminal records, employment and rental details, eviction and credit history.
- Brief the renter about the rental payment terms and upkeep required for the property.
- Generate a legitimate record that confirms the property’s state at the time of their move-in. Also, ensures that the renter accomplishes and affixes their signature on the Move-In Inspection form.
- Collect the required payments including the first month’s rental fee and security deposit in the form of a cashier’s
- Ensure that the renter has properly carried out all of the required accords prior to moving into your property.
2. Collecting and Disbursing Rent Payments
We will conduct the following strategies to make sure that you promptly receive your income from rent collection.
- Ensure well-timed rent collection at the start of each month.
- Issue the renter with a Late Notice if they fail to pay their dues in a timely manner.
- In the event that our initial efforts to collect rental dues don’t elicit the fitting response or action from the renter, we will start the eviction process. This will only be done if we have already exhausted other possible actions. This way, we are able to avoid the mess and costs brought about by evictions.
3. Property Repair and Maintenance
Maintaining your property in great condition is one of our top priorities. To make sure that your property will be in its top condition, our team of managers will promptly coordinate any repairs or maintenance with you.
4. Renter Exit Coordination
When the lease agreement expires, our Aurora property management company will take care of it. We will make sure that matters related to the tenants moving out of the property are handled in the best manner that protects your interests:
- Reclaim the keys from the renter.
- Execute a walk-through property inspection to validate that the renter returns the property its original condition.
- Give back all or a portion of the renter’s security deposit. All amount debited from the renter’s security deposit will be disbursed to you accordingly.
5. Managing the Property
To provide a top-notch property management service in Aurora, we will conduct the following:
- Adhere to all relevant local, state, and federal regulations.
- Advertise your property to possible renters.
- Implement the terms of the lease agreement.
- Maintain a prompt and efficient correspondence between you and the renter.
- Submit all-inclusive statements to you.
To know more about the services that we provide, get in touch with us today. We’ll give you a free consultation! Our meticulous approach, exceptional performance, high level of professionalism, and timely correspondence make it possible for us to provide a responsive and tailor-fitted service.
Aurora, Colorado Information
Aurora is Colorado’s third-largest city by population with over 366,000 people. The median income in Aurora is around $53,000 and the average home value is $189,100. Just minutes away from Denver’s International airport the city boasts of business opportunities. But besides business, Aurora is a great place to call home.
Its climate is mild and dry and offers over 300 days of sunshine a year. So, if you are an outdoorsy person, you’re in luck! The city is filled with numerous parks, open fields, and trails for you to enjoy.