Trusted Rental Management in Lakewood Colorado
If you are in search of an expert and trustworthy Lakewood property management company, Evolve Real Estate & Property Management is the right fit.
We design our property management service strategies with the goal of increasing the Return on Investment (ROI) for our local and out-of-state real estate investors. Our attention to detail, direct and timely communication, unparalleled level of professionalism, and excellent performance allow us to provide a personalized and responsive service for each investment property owner that enlists our help.
With several years of professional experience in property management, we have built an exemplary reputation and maintain an extensive variety of rental properties such as single family homes, and multi-residential properties and apartments that stands above other property management companies. We have designed our Lakewood property management services to aggressively work toward increasing our clients’ income and reducing operational expenditures.
Let Us Manage Your Lakewood Rental Property
We consistently ensure that the investments of our property owners are well-maintained and occupied by good-quality tenants who are responsible, honest, creditworthy, and most of all, able to pay the rent and respect the lease without any problems. To successfully achieve your property investment goals in Lakewood, CO, below are the property management services that we provide:
1. Coordination of New Renter Move-In
Our property management team will conduct the following when new tenants move in:
- We will prepare all lease agreements in compliance with Colorado’s regulations.
- We will perform a comprehensive tenant screening process for each potential renter to confirm details such as criminal records, credit history, tenancy and employment details, and eviction checks.
- We'll ensure that the tenants have properly accomplished all of the required agreements before they start moving into your property.
- As your Lakewood property manager, we'll ensure the completion of the appropriate documentation that confirms the property’s condition at the time of their move-in. This means that a documentation of your property’s condition prior to the renter moving in will be secured and ensure that the renter accomplishes and signs the Move-In Inspection form.
- Our property management professionals will let the renter know about the rent payment terms and maintenance required for the property.
- We will collect the required fees in the form of a cashier’s check (such as the security deposit and the first month’s rental fee) before the renter starts moving in.
2. Maintenance and Repairs
Taking care of maintenance issues is a crucial part of maintaining successful rentals, and should be taken seriously. For this reason, Evolve Real Estate & Property Management ensures consistent and prompt coordination with you for any maintenance or repairs needed on your Lakewood rental property. Doing so will help ensure that your property will be in its best condition.
3. Rent Collection and Disbursement
Collecting rent doesn't have to be a struggle. To ensure that you receive your rental income from collection and disbursement, we will perform the following to ensure rent collection as your property management company:
- Our property management team will collect rent on the first day of each month as per the lease.
- Our residential property managers in Lakewood Colorado will issue a late notice if the renter fails to make rent payments in a timely manner.
- We will start the eviction proceedings accordingly if the renter fails to act on the late notice – this is if our initial attempts to collect rent payments don’t lead to the desired action from the renter. We’ll only take this course of action after exhausting other possible options to avoid the mess and costs brought by evictions.
4. Coordination of Renter Move-Out Out of Your Lakewood, Colorado Rental Property
To ensure that all the requirements related to vacating the rental unit are handled in a way that protects your interests, we will conduct the following:
- A complete walk-through inspection of the rental home to validate that the tenant returns the property as it was when they were moving in.
- We will return all or a portion of the amount of the renter’s security deposit. Any amount deducted from the renter’s security deposit will be disbursed to you accordingly.
- Our Lakewood property managers will retrieve from the renter the keys to the property.
5. Property Management
At Evolve Real Estate & Property Management, we commit to:
- Consistent adherence to all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- Enforcing the terms of the lease agreement.
- Effectively advertising properties on the rental market.
- Maintaining and providing you with comprehensive statements.
- Facilitating contact between you and the renter through prompt and efficient communication.
Give us a call today get a free consultation with us and to learn more about the services that we can offer as your property management company!
With our reliability, responsiveness, and the quality of property management work that we provide, you can rest assured that our highly-skilled and professional property managers will take care of your investment.
Lakewood Area Information
The fifth-largest city in the Denver metro area, this suburb to the west of the city has one of the best views of the Rocky Mountain foothills. Lakewood’s relatively new downtown Belmar area, complete with shops, restaurants, a movie theater and pedestrian-friendly spots, has emerged on the site of a demolished shopping mall.
Lakewood, CO also features extensive cultural programming and recreation areas. The 38,000-square-foot Lakewood Cultural Center boasts a 300-seat theater and gallery space, while the Lakewood Heritage Center includes 10 historic structures and 30,000 artifacts, plus a popular outdoor amphitheater. Recently named a Certified Colorado Creative District, 40 West Arts along the West Colfax Corridor in the heart of Lakewood has more than 20 public art installations, multiple performing arts venues and a dozen galleries.
With more than 80 maintained parks, Lakewood is also one the top places in Denver, CO for outside activities. Bear Creek Lake Park is the city’s most popular playground. Filled with a large fishing lake, paved and dirt biking and hiking trails, picnic areas and a summer water-skiing concessionaire, this 2,600-acre park has something for everyone. For mountain lovers, the steep terrain at Lakewood’s Hayden Park on Green Mountain offers a great workout and scenic mountain views.